Wireless AC1300 Wave 2 DualBand PoE Access Point
- Product Status (Hardware Version A): Live
With simultaneous dual-band, PoE support, extensive manageability, versatile operation modes, and robust security enhancements, the DAP-2610 Wireless AC1300 Wave 2 Dual-Band PoE Access Point provides a reliable solution for deploying a business-class wireless network.
Enterprise Wireless Performance
The DAP-2610 delivers reliable, high-speed wireless performance using the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 standard with wireless signal rates of up to 1.3 Gbps (400 Mbps over the 2.4 GHz band and 900 Mbps over the 5 GHz band)1.
Built-in RADIUS and Dynamic VLAN
WPA/WPA2 Enterprise can connect to your existing RADIUS server or use the built-in RADIUS server allowing users to create their accounts within the device itself.
Network Access Protection (NAP) this allows dynamic VLAN assignment for each wireless client upon authentication. Up to eight VLANs per band and bandwidth controls are supported, for further user segmentation.
Guest access control
Provide Guest access with a Captive Portal. Combine it with RADIUS authentication and Dynamic VLAN for Guest bandwidth and access control.
Scalable Wireless Network Management
- D-Link’s free Central WiFiManager: configure and manage multiple access points centrally from a remote location. This allows network administrators to conduct configuration and regular maintenance checks on large deployments remotely, eliminating the need for sending out personnel.
- AP Array: simply configure one access point and have the settings automatically sync to the rest of the group. With D-Link’s AP Array technology you can even use different AP models in the array2.
- Secure and user friendly web GUI.
- Command line (SSH and Telnet).
With 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, you can easily install in areas where power outlets are not available. WDS support allow multiple DAP-2610s to bridge with one another, while also providing network access to individual clients. Additionally, advanced features such as load balancing and redundancy ensure fail-safe wireless connectivity.
Multiple Operation Modes
Configure your DAP-2610 access point to meet your specific wireless network requirements with any one of its multiple operation modes: Access Point, Wireless Distribution System (WDS), a WDS with Access Point, and Wireless Client.
Efficient Power Saving
The DAP-2610 has a built-in schedule function which dynamically powers down the wireless network off when not in use. This feature reduces power consumption, saving energy and money.
1. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11 and 802.11ac specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors may adversely affect wireless signal range.
2. Compatible with certain other DAP Access Points only. Check DAP AP Array compatibility here.